Friday 18 February 2011

Freebie: Sweet Temptations

Pin It
Hi Blog Fans

First off I would like to say thankyou to all those who took the time to comment on my last freebie.  You restored my faith in human nature. :)  So much so that I have another freebie for you.
It was part of a collab at Stargazers Scraps for Valentines, and we were allowed to sell it after the 15th of February, but I decided that I would give it to you all as a freebie.  Hope you like and enjoy.

No-one ever sends me tags of what you make with my kits, but I would love to see some.  You can email me here: itsbacchusATgmail.com
Happy tagging
hugs
Jo

Click the pic to download.

10 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Graphics category today [19 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are too generous sweetie! (like me :P)
    big hugs and thanx for this freebie!!! much much appreciated!! XXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this, thanks hun, will be tutting it later and send you the link

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this lovely kit...Especially for your time and kindness in sharing...Aloha..Haunani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waoo very cute, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete